Open source community
Meipi is an open source tool, its code is free and available to anyone who wants to use and modify. It is developed by the Meipi Team and a community of programmers.
The Open Source project Meipi OPEN is hosted at http://code.google.com/p/meipi/. Check it there for more information. You can also collaborate in different ways:
- Participate as a developer in the overall development or creating plugins.
- Participate as a designer creating themes or icons.
- Join meipi translated into your language.
- Send your suggestions and ideas.
- Check the latest improvements.
How can a meipi be useful?
A meipi allows a group of users to share information around a place or a topic. It can be very useful for collaborative dynamics, workshops, associations, enterprises, groups of friends, artistic actions…
In meipi.org we already have a tool to create and host user meipis. This open source package can be used to install a meipi in your own server.
We have created a┬ágroup where we all can discuss about the project. Feel free to join!
Translate it to your own language
Meipi.org is now available in:
- Portugu├¬s,┬áby Sirlene de Arte Urbana
- ╬Á╬╗╬╗╬Ě╬Ż╬╣╬║╬Č, by┬áDaphne Dagrona,┬ácultural networker
- Catal├í, by┬áLlefi@Net, Xarxa Ciutadana de Llefi├á
- Euskara, by the students of the Escuela de Arquitectura de San Sebasti├ín coordinated by Josemi Mart├şnez Rico: Igone Aldekoa, Jasone Andikoetxea, Ane Arando, Hodei Chocarro, Amaia heras, Edurne Izagirre, Eloy Landia, Alazne Liceranzu, Itziar Lopetegi, Xabier Mac├şas, Maitane Mendia, Enara Miguel, Zuri├▒e Santos
If you want to translate it into your own language contact us.